It’s the end of financial year (EOFY) and for many of you the challenge of finishing the current year is enough of a task, let alone looking at the next financial year.
Over the next few weeks give yourself some time to undertake 5 simple tasks any business should conduct at this important time of year.
So what are the 5 simple ideas? These ideas relate to the financial management of your business, and while there are many more that could be completed, I believe all of the following actions should be addressed over the coming months, June, July and August.
- Speak to your Tax Accountant
- Finalise your financial budget completely
- Address agent and staff packages
- Initiate supplier reviews and cost control systems
- Make changes to your financial accounts As I mentioned before, these can be all actioned after the 30 June, but ideally you should speak to your tax account before the EOFY.
I hope you can all action at least one or two of these initiatives over the coming months, and to help you, I will post 5 more detailed explanations of what each idea contains.